Get your most dapper summer outfit ready, this is going to be a classic.
On August 23rd, the world-renowned VanDusen Botanical Gardens will play host to the first annual Garden Party in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. As a guest, here’s what you can look forward to
- The Croquet Classic Register a team of four to square off against the best, or at the very least best looking, teams in Vancouver. The title of best in Vancouver is yours to take.
- High Tea at Noon Enjoy our decadent high tea at noon which some may consider a course unto itself.
- Craft Cocktails from Absolut Vodka’s brand-ambassador Jacob Sweetapple. Perrier-Jouet champagne and Stella Artiois will also be served.
- Catered Food and Hors D’oeuvres Cocktails & Canapes.
- Live Art. While the Garden will serve as your playground, it will also serve as the canvas for some world class artists as they create live performance art.
THE EXPERIENCE: Pink roses line neatly trimmed hedges like tropical birds. Perfect lawns stretch out as far as the eye can see. Miles, the butler steadies his pace as he strides across the grass to your table, tea.. (champagne) in hand. A garden Gnome chuckles, sneaking a sip from a ladies crystal glass, she’s busy watching the afternoons tournament. Croquet mallets are lined up and shined. The marble bust of an angel reaches out and taps you on the shoulder, but your shot is true and victory is yours. Ladies & Gentlemen, your garden awaits.
THE DATE: Saturday, August 23rd, 12-7pm
THE LOCATION: VanDusen Botanical Gardens, 5251 Oak St.
DRESS CODE: Dapper.
THE AUDIENCE: The Garden Party is for the socially influential, trendsetting, urban-dwelling and affluent 25-35 year old professional looking for a memorable, high-end outdoor event.
TWITTER: Follow @GardenPartyVan, use hashtags #GardenPartyVan
TICKETS: Register your spot: www.thegardenpartyvan.ca
See you there!
Story by @kevankevan