Briefed is currently seeking highly motivated, organized and detail oriented candidates interested in learning how a multi-faceted publication company works from the inside out. You will gain hands-on experience in both daily and long-term projects which play an integral role.
For more information email email@example.com.
Briefed Media Group is seeking a Public Relations Intern. Briefed internships are structured to give maximum exposure to online PR strategy with the goal of providing solid experience in the communications field.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Building media lists, news monitoring, writing press releases
- Assembling coverage reports, conducting intensive Internet research
- Providing general administrative support on various activities and projects
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Minimum commitment of 8 hours per week
- Excellent research, writing and communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Organized with strong attention to details
- Independent work style requiring minimal supervision
- Proficiency in computers with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, as well as Internet research
- Internet and computer access
- Interest and knowledge of Vancouver nightlife and culture is a plus
- Eager and willing to learn
- For immediate consideration please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with PR Intern in the subject line.